viernes, 27 de mayo de 2011

Impossible Capture!

Since I was a child, I love the nature and I always dream with a big trip through my beautiful country.
Now, I made my dream and I capture all landscape in my trips. In the photo below appears the best known postcard of National Park Conguillio, Chile, Octava Region. In this photo appears Conguillio Lake, taken from Sierra Nevada, a very beautiful trail. It reminds me of a lot of good moments of my life.
I have a lot of photographs of this park, but, now I am not carrying any. However, I knew somebody who took more photos that me, and he publishes them on internet where all people can see. This guy is Caco, an amateur photographer who has a professional camera, very expensive. This photograph was taken in May 28, 2009.
I love this photograph because I feel like I was there. Walking between Araucarias and Lengas, smelling the aroma of dramp earth and flowers, hearing the sound of birds and bugs.
Someday, when I have money, I will buy a professional camera and I will take my own photograps. It will be my hobby. I will travel through all chile looking for the most beautiful landscapes in more hidden and remote places. Currently, I have a little camera, but it has saved me many times, especially, in my university, because I must take photographs to my patients in the clinic and although it is an old camera I had to learn to know it.
Well, remember that you can ask me for  all photographs that you want, I have many…only send me an e-mail and I will be delighted to send you some. These photos are fantastic as wallpapers.
Bye Bye.

1 comentario:

  1. It was an amazing trip, we must to repeat it, when we have cool stuff for trekking and camping! xD

    ResponderBorrar