viernes, 20 de mayo de 2011

I love sports!

Since I was a child, I played football with my friends in my neighborhood. I remember that my Dad was the coach of my kindergarten team and since this time I began to interest on sports.
Later, in the primary I continued playing football and other sports like volleyball, basketball, gymnastics, etc. Then, I wished that my parents enrolled me in a football´s school but they did not have the money to do it. However, I continued playing in my school every day in the breaks. Furthermore, I used to play after class, with all my classmates in the Salvador Park, the best of all, it was that we played with our school uniform and they ended up covered with mud.
When, I was 15, I began to interest in extreme games like skateboard, bike, surf, etc. In this time, these sports were trendy and all my friends practiced them. We liked to watch the X-Games on Fox Sports, it was amazing.
In the university, I used to go to The Universidad de Chile’s swimming pool. There, I improved my technique in butterfly stroke, back stroke, breaststroke.
The last activity that I did was football in the Facultad de Odontología’s Team. But unfortunately, I suffered a sprain in my right ankle. I had to rest for three weeks in my house and it was really painful.
Now, I am hoping to recover to comeback to play foot ball, I am eager. Let’s hope the time passes very fast.
When I am old and I have money, I want to parachute and to practice weekly!
Bye!

2 comentarios:

  1. I like swimming, too!!
    I remember once I went to Universidad de chile´s swimming pool, it´s good.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I want to parachute, too!!! We'll do it someday, I promise!

    ResponderBorrar