lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

The best TV Show ever!

My favorite TV Show is Dr. House M.D.
This series is about Doctor Gregory House. He works in a Hospital of New Jersey, USA; and he directs a diagnose division in the hospital. In this division he and his team try to resolve the more difficult medical cases that nobody did not can to resolve. The particular of this story is the protagonist, who is a arrogant, insensitive, irreverent and brilliant person.
I love this story because I think that the “Dr. House” is  the more complex character that I see ever. His deduction and reasoning are really amazing, and this personality that it is the result of a life of pain, because he suffered a thrombosis in one of his legs. Then, he had lived since this time whit a lot pain and consuming medicament to relive pain; this became him in an addicted, that it alters his life and conscience.  All this makes a Dr. House in a complex character, and you don’t know that he will do, he always surprises you.
This series, and in particular, this character is a idol for me, he makes me wish to be like him. I would like to be a genius like him.
The truth is that I dream to be “Dr. House” xd.
Here there is an interview to “Hugh Laurie”, the actor behind “Dr. House” and how he achieve to pronounce like a American.
Enjoy it.





2 comentarios:

  1. I never have seen Dr House but I like Dr Hogar jajajajjaja from the "Club de la Comedia".

    ResponderBorrar
  2. jajaja You looked just like Dr. House when you were lame =)

    I love you!

    ResponderBorrar