viernes, 13 de mayo de 2011

My work´s tool:

Since I was a child, I dreamed to get a computer. Everytime I watched the cartoons and I saw the computers in them I used to imagine that I got one.
Then, on December 25, 2009, my mother gave me a “Notebook Lenovo N500” and I was very happy this day.
My notebook is very easy to use, you must only push the “power” button and wait. When the screen is on, you can start using internet, Office, MSN, games, etc.
My notebook became my work`s tool, because I use it everyday to study, talk to my friends, do my homework and play.
I am not a fan of technology, but, I love my notebook because it makes my life easier and more efficient. Furthermore, it is a good machine, not very fast and it does not have much capacity , but it is enough for me. Its design is a very simple and it has keys with fast accessibility that let me drive the commands my way.
If I did not have my notebook, my routine would be crazy. I would not know how to study on time and I would not be able to know the information related to the university.
Bye


1 comentario:

  1. If you didn't have your computer you wouldn't be able to talk to me by webcam!!!

    ResponderBorrar