viernes, 22 de abril de 2011

The music for me

I don`t remember the first time when I liked a song, but since I were a child I liked the music. When I listen to the melody of a song I like it, I feel each chord and how combine them. I never had liked to translate the songs and the truth I am not interested to do, because for me, the lyric in a song are part of the melody, the voice is a instrument more, for this, It is not necessary to understand the meaning of the lyrics.

A lot times, I disappoint me whit the meaning of the lyrics of songs I like them, because this lyrics are very stupid and they have not any importance.

The times were drawing on, and I preferred music in Spanish, because I always have hating anything to do with relate to USA especially its language.

I do not know because all people prefer music in English how its would be the only one in the world. There are a lot good bands in South America that they have not to envy to England or American bands. Furthermore, in Chile have very good bands too, that they are underestimating and I do not know why.

Do you can telling me why?

1 comentario:

  1. I sometimes try to traduce the lyrics of the songs that I like it, but when I understand the meaning of the songs, some of these are very stupid, but it sounds good!

    Chile has good groups, and they sing in spanish and we don´t need to traduce them...

    ResponderBorrar