viernes, 8 de abril de 2011

Me and myself LOL

Hello classmate! In this, our first meeting, i want to tell who i am. My name is Juan Pablo, i have 23 years old and i live in Santiago de Chile. Actually, i study Odontology in the Universidad de Chile, i am in my 4 year. My hobbies are to play football, mount on bycicle and wathc my TV shows favourites. For example: Dr. House, Big Bang Theory, Prison break. Furthermore, i like the outdoor activities, as come as, to back pack, camping and trekking.
Ussualy, i work on summer, like that, i can to finance my expenses of university's materials, which are very expensive. But, for me. is not unpleasant to work on summer, because that make me feel fine.

To be continued...

See you

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Juan Pablo... you have to redecorate your blog because it's very boring... jajaja no, i'm joking.
    Maybe we can go to eat sushi later, if you want, because i'm very hungry...and i'm sure that you too.

    remember that tonight i'm going to your place, we can see a movie, it could be so much fun...
    Kisses
    I love you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi JP, one of my favourite tv shows it is the big bang theory too, you can see all the seasons in cuevana.tv ;)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Pablo!! Good job. We have to check some spelling, though. Remember to always check the dictionary if you are not sure how a word is spelt or how to say something, otherwise you'll end up using words that don't exist.
    Next class let me check your work before you publish it, OK? That way we can learn and improve ;) I'm sure you'll improve a lot!!
    See you later!!
    D

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love Dr House!! But I like also the action and investigation serials as CSI and Criminal Minds!!

    ResponderBorrar